Nordic Doll World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nordic Doll World

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-Insert super awesome self-introduction title here- (Hello from Siri/L'enfant Terrible)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
L'enfant Terrible
Nyt medlem
Nyt medlem
L'enfant Terrible

-Insert super awesome self-introduction title here- (Hello from Siri/L'enfant Terrible)  Empty
PostSubject: -Insert super awesome self-introduction title here- (Hello from Siri/L'enfant Terrible)    -Insert super awesome self-introduction title here- (Hello from Siri/L'enfant Terrible)  Empty29th April 2014, 09:12

Hello everyone
My name is Siri and I've been in the BJD hobby since 2011.
At this point in time I own 6 BJDs, and I've put a seventh on layaway, hopefully I should get her home around July.

Apart from collecting BJDs I also collect porcelain dolls, anime figurines and pullips. In connection with this, I generally like anime and manga a lot, plus I'm a bookworm, who's addicted to fantasy (but will read other books as well).

When it comes to TV series I enjoy crime shows a lot, especially if they're British, Swedish and Norwegian. However I also really love true crime documentaries (which probably shows itself in some of my OCs)

I really enjoy musicals as well, especially if the music is written by Andrew Lloyd Webber (And Tim Rice)

However I kinda suck at self introductions, and so I probably forgot to mention a ton of stuff, so feel free to ask me a bunch of questions!
Back to top Go down
Danishshieldmaiden
Admin
Danishshieldmaiden

Alder : 35

-Insert super awesome self-introduction title here- (Hello from Siri/L'enfant Terrible)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Insert super awesome self-introduction title here- (Hello from Siri/L'enfant Terrible)    -Insert super awesome self-introduction title here- (Hello from Siri/L'enfant Terrible)  Empty10th May 2014, 01:19

Hello and welcome!  Smile 

Thanks a lot for joining our forum, while it's nowhere near finished.
Congratulations on your new doll. Hopefully time will pass by and she'll be home before you know it.
I hope you'll stay around and have a lot of fun.  Spinning Hamster
Back to top Go down
https://nordicdollworld.danskforum.net

-Insert super awesome self-introduction title here- (Hello from Siri/L'enfant Terrible)
Page 1 of 1