Nordic Doll World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nordic Doll World

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi! From Kirstine/Kurisu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurisu
Kurisu

Alder : 35

Hi! From Kirstine/Kurisu Empty
PostSubject: Hi! From Kirstine/Kurisu   Hi! From Kirstine/Kurisu Empty2nd May 2014, 04:43

Hi!

My real name is Kirstine, but in the dollie-communities I go by the nickname Kurisu  bounce 

I live in Copenhagen where I study Computer Science. I'd like to be a project manager someday. ^^

At the moment, I only have two dolls at home: a Peak's Woods FOF Lady Alice blue-grey, and a AngelsDoll 70cm Michael (but he has to go as I do not bond with him anymore).
I've already a new Peak's Woods order on the way, so hopefully I will soon have a bunch of FOFs in my room. Very Happy

As you might have guessed, I'm quite a Peak's Woods fan. ;D

Other than BJDs I'm quite interested in photography, drawing and movies. I like stuff about fantasy, history and crime, and am also quite into manga/anime.

I don't know what else to write, so feel free to ask if you have questions. Or just want to chat ;D
Back to top Go down
Kurisu
Kurisu

PostSubject: Re: Hi! From Kirstine/Kurisu   Hi! From Kirstine/Kurisu Empty9th May 2014, 04:26

Oh! Btw do feel free to take a look at my bjd blog: www.atinyjurney.blogspot.com Wink
Back to top Go down
Danishshieldmaiden
Admin
Danishshieldmaiden

PostSubject: Re: Hi! From Kirstine/Kurisu   Hi! From Kirstine/Kurisu Empty10th May 2014, 01:27

Hello and welcome. Smile

I easily understand, why you would be a Peak's Wood fan. They're also one of my favorite companies!
You can draw? You have to show of some of your work!

I hope you'll stay around and have a good time, while we finish the forum!
Back to top Go down
https://nordicdollworld.danskforum.net
Kurisu
Kurisu

PostSubject: Re: Hi! From Kirstine/Kurisu   Hi! From Kirstine/Kurisu Empty11th May 2014, 02:08

Thank you for your warm greeting ^^
I'm really looking forward to be using this forum Very Happy

Yes, I draw, but I'm not very confident so I don't upload that much. But I will begin to draw my dollies more soon, but it's just easier when I have them at home ;P hehe

I also need to start doing faceups again. I have three of my sisters dolls laying around that I need to finish soon. I've already had them for quite some time ^^" not very nice of me XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! From Kirstine/Kurisu   Hi! From Kirstine/Kurisu Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi! From Kirstine/Kurisu
Page 1 of 1