Nordic Doll World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nordic Doll World

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi from Michelle/Anori-chan!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anori-chan
Nyt medlem
Nyt medlem

Hi from Michelle/Anori-chan! Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Michelle/Anori-chan!   Hi from Michelle/Anori-chan! Empty8th May 2014, 22:05

Hi guys! ovo

Name's Michelle, but I usually go under the name Anori or Anori-chan on different webpages. n__n I'm a student, currently on my 6th semester of Japanese Studies in Aarhus University.
I have five full dolls at home, three faceplates and a floating head to which I'd love to buy a body for too! Besides that no new resin on the way, but hopefully it won't be too long before that changes. Very Happy
Besides the dolls and school, drawing, watching anime and/or tv-series and movies is kind of my thing. I also love swimming, and going to conventions where you can usually find me either browsing and/or sitting in the Artist Alley. Very Happy
Hobby wise I hope to start fiddling more with faceups and sewnig soon, since I'd like to ... 'complete' my dolls more so to say, and I'd love to start doing faceup comisshes because painting dolls is - although for nervewrecking imo - really really fun!

Anyway, nice meeting all of you!
Back to top Go down
Danishshieldmaiden
Admin
Danishshieldmaiden

Alder : 35

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Michelle/Anori-chan!   Hi from Michelle/Anori-chan! Empty10th May 2014, 01:24

Hello and welcome. Smile

I used to want to study Japanese too, when I was younger.  rabbit Is it just the language or also the culture and history of Japan?
Haha, it sounds like you have some unfinished projects in your dollie family too.
You have to show off your face-ups! Maybe it can inspire me to finally try my hands at it again.  Laughing 

I hope you'll stay around and have a lot of fun, while the forum gets finished.
Back to top Go down
https://nordicdollworld.danskforum.net
Anori-chan
Nyt medlem
Nyt medlem

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Michelle/Anori-chan!   Hi from Michelle/Anori-chan! Empty12th May 2014, 07:58

Hi, and thank you! Very Happy

It's all of it, actually. Smile They switch between being focused on History or Social studies on the different semesters, though.
I do indeed! It'll probably be a while too, before I can finish any of them tho, haha, I'm guessing you have a bunch as well?
You totally should! And I'll try, if I remember it haha.

Sure will do! I like it a lot so far Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Michelle/Anori-chan!   Hi from Michelle/Anori-chan! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Michelle/Anori-chan!
Page 1 of 1