Nordic Doll World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nordic Doll World

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peak's Woods new boys! FoC Dandy line

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurisu
Kurisu

Alder : 35

Peak's Woods new boys! FoC Dandy line Empty
PostSubject: Peak's Woods new boys! FoC Dandy line   Peak's Woods new boys! FoC Dandy line Empty24th May 2014, 04:26

I just wanted to promote my favorite brand a bit, as they are just about to release their long awaited boy line FoC Dandy.
They are 61cm including the head, and have a very lean and lanky body that fits perfectly with their girls.

Peak's Woods new boys! FoC Dandy line PWboys_zps0cb5012d
Go to Peak's Woods site here

They will only be sold as events, so if you want one these are the order periods for the FoC Dandy guys:

*5. 21 ~ 5. 31 (11days) : LE Segi Twins (boy & girl) -10% DISCOUNT AVAILABLE, Layaway NOT AVAILABLE

*6. 1 ~ 6. 10 (10days) : LE Segi Twins (boy & girl) - Layaway AVAILABLE, 10% DISCOUNT NOT AVAILABLE

*6. 1 ~ 6. 10 (10days) : FoC DANDY Basic -10% DISCOUNT AVAILABLE, Layaway NOT AVAILABLE

*6. 10 ~ 6. 30 (20days) : FoC DANDY Basic - Layaway AVAILABLE, 10% DISCOUNT NOT AVAILABLE

*6. 01 ~ 6. 30 (30days) : FoC Dandy Body (body only with no head) - No DISCOUNT, Layaway NOT AVAILABLE

*6. 01 ~ 6. 30 (30days) : FoC LE Dandy Tristan (Tristan on Dandy body in the promo pics) - No DISCOUNT, Layaway AVAILABLE

I'm really in love with the body and especially the Tristan head. I think he is gorgeous!
So sad I'm not collecting SD-sized dolls anymore XD
Back to top Go down
Anori-chan
Nyt medlem
Nyt medlem

PostSubject: Re: Peak's Woods new boys! FoC Dandy line   Peak's Woods new boys! FoC Dandy line Empty27th May 2014, 10:09

Oh they're actually retty yeah! I'm more on the outlook for their tinies, but I really like the lips!
A bit too girly looking for me though ,but that's .. just .. me XD
Back to top Go down
Kurisu
Kurisu

Alder : 35

PostSubject: Re: Peak's Woods new boys! FoC Dandy line   Peak's Woods new boys! FoC Dandy line Empty28th May 2014, 06:51

I think PW are intending to release both new standard FoFs as well as some limited in the late summer. Hope I won't get too tempted XDD' I still need bodies for two of my girls ;__;"

The boys are supposed to look like brothers to PW's FoCs. I really like them in the prince outfits from Sadol they also sell on PW's site. ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peak's Woods new boys! FoC Dandy line   Peak's Woods new boys! FoC Dandy line Empty

Back to top Go down

Peak's Woods new boys! FoC Dandy line
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nordic Doll World :: Rules and Info :: BJD news-
Jump to: